Creating a presentation that is visually stunning and filled with useful and interesting information is an art, not everyone can do it. Even though there are several online and offline tools that help users create presentations, presentations created using such tools appear more like a slideshow of images and videos.However, there is one application that is bringing a new approach to creating presentations. The application is called “Prezi”. If you are not aware of Prezi and what makes it the most popular tool to create presentations, today we are here with a detailed review of Prezi to give you a better understanding of the tool.
What Exactly is Prezi?
Prezi is an application that helps create presentation way better than other applications out there. Prezi is also a cloud-based application which makes accessing and using the application easier and efficient.Prezi is best for people who aren’t good designers or people with skills to create interesting presentations. The application is best for people who want the easiest way to create presentations without wasting much time or effort.Another advantage of Prezi is that the tool is best for creating any type of presentation no matter if its related to marketing, sales, business, or education.
Why is Prezi the Best Tool to Create Presentation?
- It is a cloud-based presentation tool. Which means that the presentation can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- There are mobile apps, desktop clients, and web-based online tools which help to access the presentation from any device.
- Analytics will offer detailed insight on how well your presentation is received by viewers. The presentation analytics data include the total number of views, the total time that all the viewers spent on your presentation, details on people who are sharing your presentation and more. Another great feature is that all these data are offered in real-time.
- Prezi has integration support with Slack and Salesforce. Integration with Slack makes team-based efforts easier and makes collaboration quicker, whereas the integration with Salesforce helps in receiving more insights on your presentation and viewers.
- You only pay for what you use. If you only want Prezi as a tool to create the unique looking presentation, then you can use Prezi for free to create an unlimited number of presentations. However, if you want more features to be added on, then there are different subscription plans offered by Prezi that is tailored for the different type of customers. So you can choose the best subscription plan that meets your requirement and only pay for what you use.
Prezi Subscription Plans:
Even though the Prezi tool to create a presentation is free for all and can be used to create unlimited presentations, the set of premium features offered by Prezi are not available for the free account. Below are some of the Prezi subscription plans that you can purchase and the features that they offer.
If you are confused on whether to go for the premium subscription of Prezi, then Prezi does offer a 14-days free trial period on all of its subscription plans so that you can use all the features and decide on whether you need to continue with the paid subscription or not.
The Prezi Standard subscription is the cheapest and is priced at $5 per month. Below are the features it offers:
- Create an unlimited number of presentations.
- Control over privacy.
- Create custom links to share presentation and disable the links when needed.
Prezi Plus is priced at $15 per month and below are the features it offers apart from the ones already supported by the Prezi Standard plan.
- Access, edit and present the presentation offline.
- Download the presentation alone and display using any supported software.
- Ability to have the Presenter View with timer and cues related to the content for efficient presentation.
- Add voice narrations to your presentation.
- Ability to export presentations to PDF.
- Embed videos in the presentation. Storage for videos will be provided by Prezi for free.
Prezi Premium is priced at $59 per month. Apart from having features described in the Standard and Plus subscriptions, below are the unique features of the Premium subscription.
- Analytics related to your presentation.
- Online training for advanced presentation tactics and techniques.
- Tech support via phone.
The Prezi Teams plan is for a team of people working together and is best for office use. The Prezi Team subscription is priced at $50 per user per month. Apart from the features supported by the Prezi Premium subscription, Prezi Teams supports some team-related features such as:
- Leaderboard-based tracking.
- Tools for team collaboration.
- Ability to leave comments on the presentation.
- Integration with Slack.
- Special controls for admin.
- Special billing setup.
- License management tools.
- Ability to retain ownership of content even when a team member leaves.
How to Perform Prezi Login?
Once you buy a Prezi account or sign up for a free account, below is how you can easily perform Prezi login.
- First of all, open the official Prezi Login page on your web browser by clicking here.
- When the Prezi Login web page loads completely, you will be given an option to login using the email address and password used while creating your Prezi login account.
- After entering the email address and password, click on the “Log in” button to perform Prezi Login.
- Alternatively, you can also choose to login using Facebook or Google account if you used the same while creating your Prezi login account.
Do you already use Prezi to create presentations? If you do, then please leave a comment below sharing your review about Prezi and its features. If you have someone else who would like a tool like Prezi, then do share this article with them to spread the word.